- Submit a mock draft (picks 1-32) by email to, OBPapparel@gmail.com OBP Apparel
- Mock drafts should be organized in numerical order, 1-32. Next to each pick number, write the player you think will be selected, and which team will select that player. If you think a team will trade up to draft a player, make sure that is reflected.
- The point system will allow for a total of 96 points. The entry with the most points wins a FREE OBP Apparel shirt of their choice (as well as bragging rights for an entire season)! See scoring details below.
- If you use Mel Kiper or Todd McShay's mock draft, you will be automatically eliminated. Have some originality.
- Submissions must take place before Thursday, May 8th, at 6:59pm (EST). A winner will be announced Saturday, May 10th, at 9:00 am (EST).
1) Willie Beamen, QB, Arizona Cardinals.
If Beamen is the first pick, you would receive one point. If the Cardinals draft Beamen, regardless of order, you receive one point. If The Cardinals draft Beamen where you have them drafting him, you get both points, plus a bonus point. Max is 3 points per selection. Because of trades, it's hard to predict a perfect order of teams, much less players. This scoring system maximizes scoring potential.
For any questions regarding the format, scoring, or life, contact Sal Rinaudo. Good Luck!